Friday, November 29, 2013

Easy and cute holiday cards


I always enjoy making cards for my loved ones at the holidays but boy does it take a lot of time! Last year I decided to make digital cards and couldn’t have been happier. I was able to get 50 cards with envelopes and four mini calendar cards for $9.99 through Costco! Currently they are $14.99 for a set of 50, 6 x 7.5” in size. You can create larger ones and more elaborate ones if you like.  I couldn’t believe how cute the designs were! I highly recommend making them there if you are looking for an easy and affordable Christmas card. Below are the cards I made last year. I need to figure out what to do this year as I haven’t found the “perfect” picture. I had an amazing idea for a photo but the idea got shot down by someone…
                         SONY DSC
SONY DSC
                           SONY DSC
What do you do for your holiday cards? Hand make them, digitally make them or just by generic cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment