After seeing these yummy egg cups on pinterest I had to try them! They are super easy to make.
Spices and seasonings (I used seasoned pepper and garlic salt)
A muffin tin (not that this is an ingredient!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In your muffin/cupcake tin wrap the bacon around the circular edge
3. Wisk together 1 egg for each tin and add your seasoning. I added a splash of almond milk but I think this might have made it too runny there it got messy in the tin.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the bacon wrapped tin
5. Top with shredded cheese
6. Repeat in each tin for the number you want to make. The nice thing about this is you can make 2 or 3 for yourself or a whole tin for a larger group.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes
8. Let cool and pop the bacon egg muffins out and onto your plate.