Monday, August 12, 2013

Bride and Groom Mugs



One of my best friends recently got married to the love of her life. I was very involved in planning her shower and bachelorette party and wanted to share some of those details with you guys. Today, I am going to show you a quick and easy gift that I made. You can do the same thing or come up with your own plan for a gift! Originally I saw a mug on Pinterest that said “He loves strong coffee” and “she loves green tea” I loved the idea and wanted to personalize it as my friends loves hot chocolate, unfortunately her man is not a coffee or tea drinker but a hot chocolate drinker as well so it just didn’t work. So I did a MR. and MRS. set and a BRIDE and GROOM set. They absolutely loved them! I had seen this idea done many times, but I followed these directions. Here is how to make them:
1. Pick up some plain white mugs and make sure they are clean
2. Create your design and draw it on using a sharpie marker
3. Put the mugs on a cookie sheet and put in the oven on 350 degrees for 30 minutes. This will set the design, however I have read that you should hand wash these as sometimes it will come off in the dishwasher.
edit--3
edit--2
edit--5
Now it’s your turn to get DIY’ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment