Friday, January 18, 2013

Reindeer Beer

 

 

I am all about making gifts for people, so when I needed a little something else for my dad this Christmas, I decided he would love the reindeer beer I have seen on pinterest! All you need for the project is beer, googly eyes, black or brown pipe cleaners, red small pom poms, a hot glue gun and your hands! You glue the eyes and nose in place, as seen in the photo. Then you want to cut some pipe cleaners for making the antlers, I didn’t measure but I would guess I cut pieces around 4 inches. Then take a full length pipe cleaner and wrap it around the bottle cop. Next, take your smaller pieces of pipe cleaner and twist them around the tops of your pipe cleaner antlers. It’s a bit hard to clearly explain that but I think you can figure it out from my photos!

PS a friend of mine did this with wine and sparking cider and it was quite adorable!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Photos by Kristen Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment