Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Look what I received in the mail!

I love receiving samples in the mail! The other day I received two exciting things!

The Target makeup bag- no longer available
It included a cute striped cosmetic bag, patene shampoo, nivea lotion, simple cleansing clothes, neutrogena visibly bright face wash, loreal magic lumi and a booklet of cosmetic coupons for target!


The other thing I received was scrapbooking goodies from Craft Warehouse! On facebook they had several giveaways, I only caught one and just commented that I wanted to win and I did! They had me email my address and a few days later I received all of this!


I am loving the glitter ribbon! I have to figure out some fun projects to do with it! I think it would make some pretty cute headbands!

What is the coolest thing you have received in the mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment