Sunday, February 13, 2011

Teal/Aquamarine/Turquoise

I am so in love with teal/turquoise/aquamarine right now! I plan to incorporate it into my living room once I move out! The color just makes all these pieces pop! What color are you loving right now?



 

                                                                       Z Gallerie
                                                                         Z Gallerie

                                                                        Lonny Mag

My Grandpa use to polish rocks, I wish I had some like this from him! These are cool coasters! I love them
                                                                               Urban Outfitters

                                                                           Z Gallerie

                                                                            Adore.com

                                                                   High Gloss magazine


2 comments:

  1. I love the candle holders from Z Gallerie and the adore room!

    PS~ Thank you for putting my blog on your "Fav Blog List!" I truly appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! It is worth being mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete