Saturday, January 1, 2011

Easy Christmas Wreaths

My group of girlfriends decided to do a white elephant gift exchange but the catch was you had to make it. For some reason I could not figure out what to make. I stopped in at Michaels and found 60% off wreaths and many decorative items. I was able to purchase supplies for 2 wreaths for $13! I made one for myself and one for the gift exchange. I was very suprised to see how easy it was to create this.
First, gather supplies. I used  a basic green wreath, ribbon, mini ornaments, pine cones,  faux berries, and a good hot glue gun.

I then arranged where everything would be placed on the wreath. Once I figured the perfect Arrangement I began hot gluing everything done. Each wreath probably only took 20 minutes to complete! Super easy! Below is the finished product!




I encourage you all to give it a try for your home or to give away as a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment