Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photo Collage

I have always loved photos. I enjoy photos of nature, friends and family, and anything interesting! I recently have been looking at how to display many photos together while looking balanced, ie a photo collage or gallery wall. Here Marissa from Roost explains how to configure a perfect layout for your photo wall. The simplified version:

Lay all photo frames out on floor.
Flip frames over and examine hanger location.
Lay wax paper on top of frames and trace the outline and mark where the hanger is.
Use masking tape, a level and a tape measure to place the wax paper on the wall exactly where you want it.
Through the wax paper hammer in your nail exactly where you marked the hanger.
Tear down the wax paper and hang your frames. Voila your finished!
Thanks Marissa for inspiring me to begin looking for fun frames so I can build my own photo wall!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a fantastic idea! Every time I try to put up a collection of frames, I spend over an hour and it's always off-center and NOT what I wanted. Now I know what I'm going to do this weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen your portfolio on coroflot doesnt show up :(

    ReplyDelete